Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Murray Curse

Dallin and I made it six months in Utah County, I thought we wouldn't last 2! Go us!! Anyways we finally sold the contract to our apartment in Provo. We have to be out by March 1st.. that's a week. One week. Good thing we don't have too much crap to move.

We are so excited about our new place and I cant wait to make it our own. Back to Murray we go! I am proud to be a part of this curse. I love Murray. I love being closer to my friends and family!!! and to work.. bleh

There is one thing that I will miss so so much tho!! 

I can not tell you how much I adore this little family! They are so fun and so caring. Before Dallin and I got married we spent every day in their home. I had so much fun watching them! Aubree is an amahzing wife, mother and friend. She is the most selfless person I know... (Next to my mother, of course) I am so grateful for the memories with these cuties. I am getting teary as I type this thinking we won't be just a ten minute drive from them anymore!!! I also can't get over how adorable this picture is. Gonna miss them!



March 6th is when we move into our new place and I can't wait. What we are going to do between March 1st and March 6th is still unknown. I can't wait for this new adventure!

xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. I love the blog! Happy you will be closer. Where are you moving to.. I need your new address so I can send you little notes :) I need to get back to my blog... I miss it even if no one read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love blogs :). Now I have another way of stalking...I mean keeping track of you! What a cute couple you are! Tim and I miss Murray so so much. We talk about living there again someday all the time. I look forward to seeing all the fun and awesome things you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete