Friday, March 1, 2013

bad day!

Yesterday we moved and it was yucky! We were working all day long! If you know me you know I hate anything where I might get my hands dirty (I'm girly, get over it)

I had a group presentation.. more like an all me presentation! The people in my group were not very helpful and I was so stressed on top of all our moving stress. To add this this i got in a fight with an class member not in my group while I was presenting and I asked him to leave. It was probably one of Dallins proudest moments for me!

We are all moved out! yay! My other mother has opened up her home to us until the 6th when we can move into our new place! I am so excited! I cant wait for it to all be over with.

Because I had a bad day i spent a long while on youtube and pinterest cheering myself up this morning









hopefully these made you laugh as much as they made me! haha and I hope that you can actually see them haha


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment