Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Laguna Beach, My Home

We are home :(

We had so much fun in Laguna, we really didn't wanna come home.
Dallin is convinced we will live there someday though. You are all welcome to visit when that happens haha

Here are some pictures from our trip. 
Enjoy 










































I love this place more than anywhere in the world. I am so grateful I got to spend time in my favorite place with my favorite person. We had so much fun.. and spent WAY too much money. Happy summer everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! Super jealous :). You know how much I love Disneyland right? Well...we were gonna go, but then with all the expenses of medical school (who woulda thought right?!), we decided to wait. Super sad. But we'll get back there again eventually. So happy that you finally were able to share your favorite place with your most favorite person ever! You guys are so cute together. I seriously love it!

    ReplyDelete