Friday, July 12, 2013

tim holtz and other updates

I have stumbled upon something truly amazing everyone.(thanks pinterest) Tim Holtz! He is cool. check out his website here..

Yesterday I spent hours and hours watching all the videos on his blog. I can't wait for my supplies to get here so I can get started! I have some ideas brewing around in my head and it's killing me to have to wait.

This blog post is mostly just for me. So that I will actually use the supplies I just purchased! haha so exciting


In Other News...

My foot is healing up pretty fast. I am so glad! I feel trapped by my foot and its making me anxious and quite annoyed!

Dallin started an internship at company in SLC

Melanie leaves for Iowa in two weeks!!! ahhhh! 

I have been working with a fashion blogger and friend, Kahana Bigelow, on some pictures for her awesome blog. Check them out! You can follow her blog abeautifullife42.blogspot.com







1 comment:

  1. Ah Meg! You're too cute :) I love all these pictures! Cant wait to take more! {P.S. I am glad your foot is healing!}

    Xo, Kahana

    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete