Saturday, October 26, 2013

Year One

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe that we have been married for a year. We have been so blessed to be able to do some seriously fun things during our first year of marriage. I am so grateful for Dallin and for everything he does for us and our future family.



 Here are some pictures from our first year of marriage! Enjoy.







We got to visit with my grandparents for Thanksgiving in Arizona




We had the opportunity to go to Havasupai for spring break, we had such a blast




We took a vacation to sunny Cali in May and I got to show Dallin my favorite place on Earth
















In August Rawl and Syd got married

Rawl and Syd's sealing was my first sealing I have been able to attend since our wedding. It was amazing!


Happy Anniversary Dallin! Love you xoxo





1 comment:

  1. I still feel so special that we were able to be part of your big day. It was sooo beautiful, and quite clear that you guys belong together :). Happy first year!! It just keeps getting better from here on out!!

    ReplyDelete