Saturday, April 26, 2014

half marathon

I did it


I completed my first half marathon a week ago! I had a blast and I am ready to do more. Here are some photos from last Saturday..

Thank you to all my wonderful supporters! I am so grateful I have such fabulous cheerleaders. 





My motivational necklaces, Endure to the End and Good Luck! 






Later that day Dallin and I drove up to Midway to go swim in the beautiful Midway Crater. We had such a blast and it felt so nice on my sore muscles. Dallin and I rarely get to do fun day time activities because of our crazy work and school schedules so it was a great way to spend our only Saturday off. Sorry we didn't get too many good pictures because we were too busy having fun.

P.S. this was seriously cool, if you haven't done this before I recommend you go!



In other news...


Dallin and I just registered for our last semester of college. It was an amazing feeling! Go us! 

Finals week is this week, wish us luck!

xoxo 

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment