Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Reading

I finished my last final for my last summer class today!! hoorrraayyy!!

Now I can continue my summer reading list..

I just finished a super good book that I want to share with the world, it is called The Anatomy of Peace Resolving the Heart of Conflict

This book is probably my favorite read of the summer thus far. It was very educational but it didn't feel like I was reading a text book. This book was so relevant to my life right now and I honestly think it was divine intervention that lead it into my hands.

"when you begin to see others as people, issues related to race, ethnicity, religion and so on begin to look and feel different. You end up seeing people who have hopes, dreams, fears, and even justifications that resemble your own."

Because of this book, my heart that was at war is now at peace. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to read this book. I now own it so if you want to borrow it, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment